- You can donate online now.
- or -
complete the donation card and send a check for up to $2,435 (married filing jointly) or $1,219 (filing single or separately). See the Benefits Section to determine your eligibility, to the School Tuition Association of Yuma, Inc. (STAY) and mail to P.O. Box 515, Yuma, AZ 85366.
- Donations are not limited, only the tax credit is limited. Donors that make donations in excess of the tax credit limit can still take a federal deduction for the amount not claimed as a state tax credit. The amount of the tax credit, allowed by the state for the given tax year, is claimed as a state tax payment on the federal tax return.
- You will receive a receipt to be used in lieu of the payment of Arizona income tax.
- Some companies will match their employee's gift. (Consult your employer to determine eligibility.)
1. Original Individual Tax Credit
- All Arizona residents attending a qualified private school are eligible to receive scholarships from this program.
2. Switcher Individual Tax Credit
- Eligibility is limited.
- Dependent of an active duty member of the US Armed Forces who is stationed in AZ pursuant to military orders.
- or -
- Enrolls in a qualified private school Kindergarten program.
**Note: Disabled students enrolling in a private preschool program for students with disabilities may be eligible if they have an IEP or MET.
- or -
- Attended a public school for 90 days of the prior school year and transferred to a qualified private school.
- or -
- Received a scholarship from a Corporate Low-Income program, issued by an Arizona STO, and had uninterrupted continual enrollment in a private school.
Need More Information?
See the Help Center and FAQ for more information.
Incorporated in 1999, School Tuition Association of Yuma, Inc. (STAY) is an AZDOR certified Corporate STO (School Tuition Organization) and is a tax-exempt charitable organization pursuant to section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. (EIN #86-0947351)
Learn More About Donating